I'm still pretty green with regards to my coding skills, but I suspect that the tools and resources I'm tapping into could be beneficial to people not only new to coding like I am, but also to those with more advanced skills who are looking to brush up on skills or simply find some ideas for their own projects.
- Accessibility issues related to coding with emphasis on front-end webdesign.
- Reference materials.
- Tools to help with code validation.
- Tutorials or other educational sites or resources.
- Links to code editors and other online tools that allow you to work on projects or simply practice skills.
- Build a section dedicated to each library or language I'm using to build Jenn's World.
- Include links to any resources I have been using while building this site.
- Consider including raw code for some of my experiments or activities pertaining to tutorials I have worked through.